Tuesday 8 February 2011

Green scene tests with in after effcts

I first got a friend of mine to stand on a green in my mate garage and put two 10 kilowatts work light on both side of the green screen and then put the actor in front






I then put the footage in to the program adobe after effects



I then put the footage in to after effects and then was told by my tutor Alex Hulse that there is a plug-in with adobe after effect 


I then need to create a mask in to the scene the cut of the background of the garage.


i then move the mask and tried to animate in insynce in and around the model



I then began do some color correction with in the video so I can make it blind in with the back ground.
I then  used the tint the and gave it a blue tone
 

i then put a clour in front of the actor and heavily blurred out it out. In an attempt to

First pass of green scene test 

No comments: