Wednesday 26 January 2011

post production

I First research in to film that had a lot of

Researching in to filming with compositing and digital effects


Titanic


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkJ1FqnUS0o

I found this quite mind boggling



I then look at composting 2d and 3d animation together









It is very interesting to see how the technology how progress over the year and how we use this for granted.




I began to research in to Who framed Roger rabbit.
I looked in to how how they manage to composite this with out the mean of digital manipulation.



Research in to filming optical printers



I then began to look in to how they created the spacial effects in the film Merry Poppins and how i could try and use this to inform my work

I then had a look in to Research in to filming optical printers

I found a documentary 


I then found this very modern children's Tv program call Little Howard's big question. I found this very delightful to watch.





superman research
I then did a little test of out group logo that Gary lovely made for our group.

No comments: